14 September 2008

Day 19: Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!



What are those little black dots, you wonder?? They are dead ANTS!!!! I'm itchy/scratchy all over again just looking at it. *shudder* I went into the office yesterday in my apartment and sat down at the desk. I noticed one ant, then a second, then another... Then I looked up! There were hundreds of them crawling all up and down the window, wall, desk, blinds, corners of the room.... It's my worse nightmare. These beasts are the only real fear I have (beyond the normal stuff like getting killed or whatever!) The worst part is I have to be a big girl and go in there and clean them all. There are dead ants all over the stuff on my desk, the wall like this, etc. GROSS! I'm still sick so I'm especially irritable about this task. This is when I really wish I had a boy around to do the scary stuff. :(

They have been in every room of my apartment except MY bedroom and the dining room. I really really really hope this is the end of them! I can't imagine how bad it would have been had I not gone in there yesterday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I absolutely hate ants, so I can completely sympathize. Good on you for killing the b@stards!