10 September 2008

Day 15: Look what I found!



I recently discovered my local supermarket now has a whole end cap with British products! I think I'm going to set a goal to try one each week. I've already decided I want to get some of the curry sauce. I can already taste it on some tofu or chickpeas over rice. Yummy! I want to get some of the cream in a jar, too. I was told it's for scones? Of course, the trouble is finding decent scones around here..... I also want some of the vinegar and make some proper chips! Something to pass the time, I suppose. Good thing I'm doing all that running to work off the calories, too!

Oh yeah, notice the funny sign in the top right corner! It instructs Americans how to properly read the British dating format. LOL

2 comments:

sevans said...

That sign is hilarious! I've never seen anything like that before in the US.

Helen said...

My Stop & Shop in Rhode Island used to have a big British section like that. Isn't it great!?