09 September 2008

Day 14: My Mizuno Inspire 3s



So these are what I see first thing in the morning (we're talking 5:30-ish!) I like running before work but it leaves me knackered. Plus I can only get in 3.5 max if I leave by 6:15. I've been getting to work between 5-10 minutes late. I know, I know, leave 5-10 minutes earlier for the run, right?? Seems easy and logical enough, but it just never happens no matter how hard I try. And I am trying. Really. I am. And I'll try harder tomorrow again. I will. I promise.

It's quite dark in the morning, though. Most of my run is in complete darkness. I look forward to when it's cooler out and I can run after work. At least sometimes. Looks like I will have a new part time job after school now. Morning may be my only time to much of anything! Oh well.. pain's only temporary. Happiness is forever! ;)

ETA: I did get up about 10 mins earlier this morning! Yea me! But I was still a few minutes late to work. Oh well!

3 comments:

Elynor said...

Heh. You haven't seen dark mornings until you've been through a British winter. ;)

Beth said...

I need a bawling crying smiley here!! I know that the British winters will be a fair trade off for the terrible GA summers (and often late spring/early autumn!!)

geeta said...

Nice - and thanks for the idea, as I will have to take a photo of my Mizunos now! Sadly mine don't get nearly the workout yours do...