18 October 2008

Day 53 of 365: Atlanta at night

I took this one tonight as I was on my way to the Thrashers-Sabres hockey game (we won 3-2 in a shoot out by the way!!) The Marta was taking way too long just so I could go one more stop. I figured I could walk it quicker than I could get there by continuing to wait. I'm glad I did. It was a nice evening and I enjoy walking around in the city. Couldn't take too many shots of this (I was already late to the game and also I didn't want to attract too much attention lest I started getting harassed by the panhandlers around there), but I like the lights glowing in this shot. The Coke sign is cool, too, since Atlanta is the home of Coca Cola of course.

Oh, and I was being silly and figured I could imagine I was in London by walking on the left side of the pavement. I'm such a dork, but it made me laugh!

1 comment:

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

It's so funny.. I'm in England and I have tried to make a point to walk on the left of the pavement and I end up bumping into people.... Not sure what the issue is! lol :)