26 November 2008

Day 92 of 365: SIGNS


About the only time I ever go to our local art museum (the High Museum of Art) is when we have exhibits. They do get pretty good ones here (we've been getting rotating ones from the Louvre for the past three years) I'm looking forward to going to see this one. It just opened a week ago.

I do have to say that it was a lovely day to be downtown today. I really love being in the city and I try to enjoy it every time I get the chance to walk around down there. It's also nice to see "city stuff"- the tall buildings, crosswalks, subway, folks on the sidewalks, signs, etc.... That's what I was thinking about when I was sitting in my car waiting for the light to change (so I could get onto the highway) as I looked up and saw this sign. Then I snapped out of it in time to remember to take a picture of it for the blog! I would have saved the theme tomorrow, but since it's going to be Thanksgiving, I figured I'd go ahead and do it today!

No comments: