01 November 2008

Day 67 of 365: Beer Beer Beer!

Can I just say how much I love small towns?? My sister, the UGA fan, had to watch the GA-FL game. Since baby Willow (and her mom!) were sleeping, we decided to hit up the bar across the street from our hotel. I'm not an American football fan, but I am a beer fan! They have Yuengling on tap here (which up until last Monday, has NOT been available in Georgia) and we wanted to take advantage. After our first round of pints, the waitress informed us that it was now happy hour and 32 oz glasses were $2.75!! (Same price as the pints had been, which already was a bargain!) We had a good time and definitely took advantage of happy hour!!! Sadly for my sister, though, GA was smashed something like 42-10??

Oh well. There's always next year, right?

No comments: