09 May 2009

Day 227 of 365: Macro gone wild!

It's awesome!! The lens was maybe a centimeter away from the keyboard when I took this with brand new camera!! Woo! It's a Canon Powershot SX110IS. Basically it's an upgrade in features and megapixels from my other Canon, but smaller with a bigger screen! There are a couple things I miss- mainly the moveable screen so I can flip it around for self portraits. But, I think the fact that it's a 9 megapixel vs. 5 mega pixel camera will make up for that!

1 comment:

Flowing Desert Photography said...

Cool shot. How are you liking your new Powershot? I'm thinking about a compact camera for times I don't want to carry the DSLR (but don't want to miss a shot). I really like the PowerShot A95 (w/ moveable screen) but a bit bulky for a compact camera. Check out my post tomorrow (6/6/9) and leave me a comment if you would. Thx