13 March 2009

Day 199 of 365: Help!


So I went back to the doctor today since I was feeling worse. (See last night's wine experiment which did NOT work unfortunately.) The doctor I had today was much better. It seemed he actually gave a carp and listened to what I was saying. He prescribed a zPack and nasonex for me. He even suggested I get a shot of steroids to jump start the recovery! It was a shot in my ass and it was kinda achy after, but I've been lifting 50 pound weights all afternoon with my left butt cheek! :D I do feel a little better. The oncoming sinus infection seems to have bit the dust. It's mainly just the coughing. I think I'll have to sleep sitting up again, though. As long as I can sleep, I'll be happy!

4 comments:

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

I hope you feel better.. I know how you feel.. I felt horrible a few weeks back!

The New Mrs. C said...

Hopefully the meds work for you! Being ill is NEVER fun, but especially since you have your run in a few weeks time. *hugs*

Beth said...

Thanks guys. I am gonna try to get out there for at least a couple of miles. Gotta be better by the end of the weekend.

Meg said...

I had to have a steroid shot last year when I had a re-occurring bronchial deal. It was awful but I soon got better not long after the shot.

Hope you're feeling better soon! xx