01 March 2009

Day 187 of 365: Snow, Snow, Everywhere Snow!


Yep, this is really from today, here in Georgia!! I didn't go to Canada or anything!! These are the trees behind the parking lot here at my apartment complex. The snow was coming down very heavy and in huge flakes. There was even some "thunder snow"- basically I saw a flash of lightening and heard a bunch of thunder! It was cool considering you don't normally hear thunder while it's snowing.

The snow mainly was sticking on the grassy areas and not on the pavement. However, since it is very wet with lots of puddles all around, and it's supposed to drop down into the 20s, we're hoping it will freeze on the roads and we won't have school tomorrow! I think this is our last chance!! Cross your fingers! :)

2 comments:

The New Mrs. C said...

Wow...you have more snow than me right now. Just BE CAREFUL!

Beth said...

Thanks. It's mainly melted now sadly. Just hoping that the roads stay slushy and freeze overnight so we don't have school tomorrow! lol It was so beautiful, though! I love snow!!