31 August 2008

Day 5 of 365- Concert tickets!!!



I'm going to see some music!!! I love live music, but hardly ever go because of the cost. I passed on going to Maroon 5 last year when they were in town because the price was just too much. I wasn't going to do that again (even though that money should really go into my savings, I'd already decided 6 months ago that I was going to this concert no matter what!) Then, I found out the Fratellis were also coming to town and the tix were only $18!!!! And they will be in a small venue with general admission, meaning possibly I can get right up by the stage like I did for James Blunt! :) Unfortunately, the concerts are on consecutive nights during the week! Good thing I can assign a 2 day in-class dialogue to the students those days. ;) Adam Levine, here I come!!

No comments: